Jacksonville Criminal Defense Attorney and founder of Roelke Law, P.A., William Roelke fights aggressively to defend those facing criminal misdemeanor and/or felony charges. Roelke's practice areas include DUI/DWI, drug charges, violent crime, weapon violations, domestic violence, juvenile defense, theft crimes and all other misdemeanor and/or felony offenses.
With over 20 years experience as an attorney, William Roelke confidently defends his clients, no matter how severe the charge. Roelke treats his clients with dignity and respect, understanding that accused charges do not characterize an individual, and he therefore fights diligently to showcase his clients in the same way.
Roelke states, "I enjoy practicing criminal law because of the personal connection that comes with getting to know my clients and working to protect their rights and interests during one of the more challenging times in their lives."
The Jacksonville criminal defense lawyer also provides experienced legal counsel on administrative matters, such as license revocation hearings, protective order hearings, bail bonds, and early termination of probation.
To learn more about defending your rights against criminal accusations, call (904) 354-0333. Your initial consultation is free and will provide you with all of the information that you need to make an informed decision about defending your rights. No matter which type of legal matter you face, William Roelke's ultimate goal is to provide the best case for his clients so they can move forward with their lives.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Assault and Violent Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Probation Violation
- Record Sealing & Expunging
- Theft Crime
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Roelke Law, P.A.
- Criminal Defense
- Of Counsel
- Volpe, Bajalia, Wickes & Rogerson
- Appeals, Administrative, Business and Family Law
- Smith Hulsey & Busey
- Fallgatter Farmand & Roelke, P.A.
- Research Scientist
- National Cancer Institute, Walter Reed Army Medical Center and Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. / Law
- Honors: With Honors
- Activities: Editor-in-Chief, Cleveland State Law Review
- Hood College
- B.S. / Biomedical Sciences
- Western Maryland College
- B.A. / Psychobiology
- Law Clerk
- United States District Judge Anthony A. Alaimo
- Smith Hulsey & Busey
- Fallgatter Farmand & Roelke
- Jacksonville Bar Association Committee on Judicial Relations
- The Florida Bar Committee on Judicial Independence
- Board of Directors of the Murray Hill Theatre and Ministries
- Squire Sanders & Dempsey
- William L. Roelke's Website Profile
- Roelke Law, P.A. Website
- Jacksonville Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- Florida Felony Registration Requirements
28 September 2016
- Florida Teacher Arrested for Showing Porn to Students in Class
26 November 2015
- Jacksonville Automobile Accident Insurance Fraud Scheme
19 November 2015
- Child Abuse Cases Are Not Always As They Seem
13 November 2015
- The Difference Between Burglary and Trespass May be Important to Your Case
8 November 2015
- Jacksonville Juvenile Offenders To Get Relief From Prosecution for Certain Nonviolent Crimes
28 October 2015