- Criminal Law, Foreclosure Defense, Animal & Dog Law ...
- New York, New York
For over 35 years Bill Kurtz has been practicing in Syracuse, Onondaga County and throughout Central, New York. We pride ourselves in fighting for our clients and always preparing our cases to go to Court and proceed through the Court until a Judge or Jury makes a decision. We have found that being ready to go to trial allows us to avoid trials and still obtain the best results for our clients. When considering a lawyer ask the lawyer if he has actually had any trial recently in that court or in that area of the law. Experience with the Court and the type of case often makes the difference in winning or just accepting what the opposing party will give you. We make every effort to find out what your goal is and tell you candidly whether it is reasonable and how we would assist you to obtain the desired outcome.
Bill Kurtz is a past or present member of the Onondaga County Bar Association, American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, American Trial Lawyer Association and the New York State Magistrates Association. He is admitted to all New York State Courts and the Federal Courts.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Foreclosure Defense
- Animal & Dog Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
No charge for initial 30 minute consultation; phone consultations available in some cases
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans Available
- New York
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- New York Law School
- New York State Bar  # 1707850
- - Current
- William J. Kurtz Law Offices
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.