William K. Gamble
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Divorce ...
I have represented more than 35,000 clients in criminal and personal injury cases. My clients have included Judges, Lawyers, Doctors, Olympic Champions, World Ranked Professional Boxers, the rich and poor. I have been admitted to numerous Federal Courts, Military Court, Bankruptcy Court and some State Courts by special permission. I appear daily in Court. I have obtained not guilty verdicts in most major felony cases. I have tried numerous Personal Injury cases, including brain damage, wrongful death, medical malpractice, biking and motorcycle accidents and product liability. I have tried Bankruptcy cases and Military General Court Martial Cases. I am a pilot. I am instrument and multi-engine rated. I own a Baron airplane that allows me to travel to cases around the United States. I have practices extensively in Orange County, Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County. My Federal Court experience is in the States of Florida, Texas, Washington, Nevada, California and Arizona. By special permission I have done state cases in Georgia, Oregon and Arizona. My hobbies include cycling and photography.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Elder Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Personal Injury and Medical Mal practice are done on a contingency basis. If not recovery you owe nothing. I advance all fees to pursue case. You do not need any money to start a case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Criminal case: I will quote you a flat fee to cover the entire case from beginning to end. The fee will never change no matter how difficult the case becomes.
- 9th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- William K. Gamble
- Judge ProTemp
- Westminister Municipal Court- Orange County Ca
- - Current
- Heard cases when requested by Court
- Assistant Professor of law
- Western State University College of Law
- Taught criminal law, evidence and conflict of laws
- San Francisco Law Sch
- Law Degree
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- Advanced Criminal Law
- 2017, 2018, 2019
- California State Bar  # 43367
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.