William J. WielandBogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
- Business Law, Family Law, Probate ...
William "Bill" Wieland is an attorney for the Central Florida law firm of Bogin, Munns & Munns. He operates out of the firm's Melbourne and Orlando locations.
He graduated Pre-Med from Wake Forest University in 1973, and received his J.D. from the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University in 1984. Mr. Wieland has over 30 years' experience and practices in a wide array of fields.
He began his focus in Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Products Liability, Insurance Defense, and Medical Malpractice. In 2004 he became a title insurance agent, expanding his practice areas even further to include Real Property, Commercial Real Estate, Short Sales, Foreclosures, Probate, and multiple areas of Family Law and Business Law including Commercial Litigation, Landlord / Tenant Disputes, and Civil Litigation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Insurance Defense
- Workers' Compensation
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A.
- - Current
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Wake Forest University
- B.S. (1973) | Pre-Med
- Florida State Bar  # 437239
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.