William HollomonFortify Law LLC
- Business Law, Intellectual Property, Trademarks ...
Will is a results-driven and passionate attorney who values transparency and honest communication with his clients. He understands that each client provides a unique and valuable perspective, and knows that the best way to succeed is to work together, with mutual respect. Will believes that the legal industry has too long been concerned with money and image, rather than results and good relationships.
Will grew up in New Mexico, where his parents were serial entrepreneurs, operating numerous types of businesses. By the time he was a young adult, he had gained a wide variety of experience, ranging from working in an auto-body shop, to buying and selling jewelry, to operating machinery in a produce packaging facility. These experiences fostered a passion for small and family-run businesses, and an appreciation for the hard work that comes along with them.
Will attended college at the University of Dallas, where he played soccer and received his Bachelor’s Degree in History. During college, he had the opportunity to spend a semester studying throughout Europe. This experience broadened his sense of perspective and appreciation for other cultures. After college, he moved to Salem, Oregon to attend law school, where he focused on domestic and international business law. During his time working in the Willamette Business Law Clinic, he assisted clients in achieving their dreams of opening new businesses, solidifying his desire to help future clients meet and surpass their entrepreneurial goals.
When Will isn’t working on behalf of his clients, he enjoys playing video games, snowboarding, fishing, and camping. He especially loves sports, namely soccer and mixed martial arts, and never misses the chance to watch Arsenal, the Portland Timbers, or a UFC event.
Will can be contacted through Fortify Law, LLC's website: Fortifylaw.com, or via phone at (503) 564-8434
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Registration
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Land Use & Zoning, Residential Real Estate
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Oregon State Bar
- Business Lawyer
- Fortify Law LLC
- - Current
- Law Students for Sensible Drug Policy- Willamette University Chapter
- Oregon Secretary of State
- Law Clerk
- Willamette Law Business Clinic
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. | Business Law, International Law, Intellectual Property Law
- University of Dallas
- B.A. (2017) | History
- Honors: 3x Honor Roll Recipient
- Activities: Varsity Men's Soccer Team
- Oregon State Bar
- Fortify Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.