William F Sulton

William F Sulton

Trial Lawyer.
  • Employment Law, Business Law, Civil Rights
  • Wisconsin
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Attorney at Gingras Thomsen & Wachs LLP

Practice Areas
    Employment Law
    Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Civil Rights
    Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • French: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
von Briesen & Roper SC
Peterson Johson & Murray SC
Associate Attorney
Sulton Law Offices LLC
University of Wisconsin Law School
J.D. (2008) | Law
Activities: Wisconsin Court of Appeals, Wisconsin International Law Journal, Wisconsin Moot Court Board
University of Wisconsin Law School Logo
Michigan State University
B.A. (2005) | Political Science
Honors: Most Outstanding Senior in Political Science, Phi Beta Kappa, National Collegiate Scholar, Honors College
Michigan State University Logo
Rising Star
Professional Associations
Milwaukee Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Federal Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
68 Questions Answered
Q. Hi there I feel I was wrongfully issued a trespassing ticket.
A: You may file a complaint against the police department. The department should have an internal review mechanism. I will warn you, however, that that is unlikely to produce a satisfying outcome. Similarly, you can file a complaint against the bowling alley with its management. As with the police department, such a complaint is unlikely to produce a satisfactory outcome.

Your other option is to file a lawsuit. In order to evaluate that option, you would need to review the police reports and other reported information to determine who made the error.
Q. I have been suspended from my job pending an investigation but my employer will not tell me what it’s about?
A: It does not sound like you need a lawyer at this point in time. Many employers would refuse to allow attorney representatives in an interview about an internal matter. If you are an at will employee, that could result in termination. The best advice I can provide is to request your employment file before you are interviewed.
Q. i have a company i hired to paint my home and garage. There is a lot to it, but the gist is they did not complete
A: You need a lawyer that will file a lawsuit in small claims or regular civil court.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Gingras Thomsen & Wachs LLP
219 N Milwaukee Street
Suite 330
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (414) 935-5490
Fax: (414) 763-6413
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.