William Blake JohnsonWilliam Blake Johnson, P.A.
- Family Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury ...
- Florida, Georgia
Located in historic Riverside in Jacksonville, Florida, our office is located at 2254 Riverside Avenue. We provide courteous and efficient attention to our clients, while working hard to help you obtain the best possible result for your legal issues. Attorney Bill Johnson began practicing law upon his admission to the State Bar of Georgia in 1997 after graduating from Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta earlier that year. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1998. Bill currently practices law in state and federal courts in both Florida and Georgia. He now has over 17 years of litigation experience in civil and criminal cases. Our areas of practice include contested and uncontested family law matters including divorce and child custody, felony and misdemeanor criminal defense including DUI's, civil practice including personal injury, business and real estate litigation, and wills and probate. We represent our clients diligently and aggressively, while developing an honest, friendly and reliable professional relationship with our clients. It is our goal to establish long term relationships with our clients based upon the trust and assurance that their legal needs are being met.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 11th Circuit
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (1997)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.