William B. "Bill" GammonGammon Law Office, PLLC
- Foreclosure Defense, Personal Injury, Business Law ...
- Northern District of Texas, Southern District Texas, Texas, Western District Texas
William B. “Bill” Gammon was born in Virginia and moved to Texas as a young child when his father went to work for NASA. He attended High School in Clear Lake, Houston and then came to Austin during the 1960’s to complete his under graduate degree at The University of Texas. He ran several successful small businesses both in Austin and in Houston before deciding to attend Law School. He attended UT Law School in Austin and holds the record there for the fastest graduating student. He completed Law School in just twenty two months.
Bill began his solo practice here in Austin in 1987 and now specializes in Real Estate Law, Foreclosure and Evictions, Business Law, Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice.
His interests and hobbies include traveling, reading, scuba diving, sky diving, politics, piloting small aircraft and helicopters and absolutely anything connected to gizmos and gadgets.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
The first 30 minutes of your initial consultation are free. I may be able to help you solve your problem without you having to hire me.
Credit Cards Accepted
Use the website client access portal to make payments conveniently.
Contingent fees are available on personal injury cases and some other, limited circumstances.
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District Texas
- Western District Texas
- 5th Circuit
- Managing Member
- Gammon Law Office, PLLC
- University Of Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 07611280
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.