William A. D'AltonPersonal Injury Attorney - We bring justice to you for your injuries
- Employment Law, Personal Injury, DUI & DWI ...
Bill was born in New Milford, Connecticut. He attended the University of Montana where he obtained his Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in History and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Montana School of Law. Bill was admitted to the Montana State Bar in 1995. Bill has represented Montanans for 27 years.
With more than 27 years of practicing law, Bill has tried over 40 jury trials. Bill has secured jury acquittals for people charged with serious crimes. In the civil arena, he has represented defendants and plaintiffs, securing favorable verdicts for his clients. He has handled appeals before the Montana Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Employment Law
- Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Disability Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Privacy Law
- Auto Accident
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- Law Clerk for Judge Colberg
- District Court Yellowstone County
- University of Montana - University of Montana-Missoula
- J.D. (1995) | History
- - present
- Montana State Bar  # 4246
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.