Will League was born and raised in Huntsville, Alabama. He graduated from Huntsville High School in 1989. Will graduated from Birmingham Southern College in 1993 with degrees in Finance and Political Science. In 1996, he graduated from Jones School of Law where he was Moot Court finalist arguing in the Supreme Court of Alabama. During law school, Will clerked at the Montgomery County District Attorney’s office. Following law school, he worked in Alabama’s Capital where he learned the defense side of the Bar defending individuals and insurance companies. In 1998, Will and his family moved home where he has devoted his practice to the protection of individuals injured as a result of motor vehicle/18-wheeler wrecks, industrial accidents, nursing home abuse, and assaults and batteries. Mr. League is a former member and past President of the Madison County Young Lawyers Association, a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Huntsville/Madison County Bar Association, Alabama Association for Justice, and the American Association for Justice. He is currently licensed to practice law in Alabama and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. Will is a partner at the Law Firm of Siniard, Timberlake & League where he has recovered in excess of $25 million on behalf of his clients.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Premises Liability, Slip & Fall
- Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C.
- - Current
- Jones School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Moot Court Finalist (1994) and Judge (1995)
- Birmingham-Southern College
- B.S., Business Administration
- BV Rated
- Alabama Trial Lawyers
- Huntsville-Madison Co. Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Young Lawyers Association, Madison County
- Will League's Website Profile
- Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. Website
- Huntsville Injury Attorneys Blog
- Pre-Injury Releases and Waivers
25 March 2019
- Car Wrecks and Bad Weather
21 December 2018
- Automobile Insurance in Alabama
13 December 2018
- What Happens When Children are Injured in Alabama?
11 August 2018
- I’ve Hired an Attorney. Now What?
7 August 2018
- Are Parents Responsible for Property Damage Caused by Their Children?
5 August 2018
- Attractive Nuisances in Alabama
18 July 2018
- What benefits does the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Act provide if you are injured at work?
19 June 2018
- Q|A: Do I Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?
19 June 2018