Will Chuchawat is the Chairman of the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. He does M&A, all day, every day.
He also co-heads the firm’s Aerospace & Defense Team and the Life Sciences Team.
Mr. Chuchawat represents public company clients, PE clients, VC clients and private company clients in all industries, including A&D, life sciences, TMT, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, food and beverage and consumer.
Mr. Chuchawat has been consistently recognized as one of the best attorneys in the country, including:
* Named one of Law360's Top Attorneys in the Nation Under 40.
* The M&A Advisor named him as one of the "40 Under 40" in the West, which includes: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, OK, SD, TX, UT, WA, and WY. The M&A Advisor made their selections from a pool of not just attorneys, but everyone in the M&A and turnaround space, which included private equity professionals, bankers, consultants, accountants, money managers, etc.
* The Daily Journal named him one of the top 20 attorneys under 40 in California.
* The Recorder named him one of the 50 Lawyers on the Fast Track in California.
* The LA Business Journal named him one of the Most Influential Minority Lawyers.