Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Immigration Law
- Civil Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Traffic Tickets
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken
- Law Clerk in Drug Court
- Arkansas 4th Judicial District
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- J.D. | Law
- University of Central Arkansas
- B.A. | Economics
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Arkansas Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The NORML Legislative Council
- The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- King Law Group, PLLC
62 Questions Answered
- Q. Does state of Arkansas follow federal law concerning felon in possession of pre-1899/antique muzzleloading firearms.
- A: You can't possess those in Arkansas as a felon, but air rifles are probably legal. You can get a pardon from the governor if the conviction was in Arkansas.
- Q. I was arrested 7-5-17 my latest trial date now is 10-27-20 ]more than 3 years after my arrest do I need a accountant
- A: There might be a speedy trial issue but it depends on whether or not the judge has been taking the time.
- Q. How is freedom of speech disorderly conduct?
- A: If that's all you did, it wasn't. If you were arrested because of that or charges, you've got a lawsuit.
Contact & Map