Whitfield has defended over a thousand criminal cases and has about several trials a month. While in law school in Fayetteville, Whitfield was President of the Federalist Society for Law & Public Policy Studies and founder of the Criminal Law Society and a member of the International Law Society, the Christian Legal Society, and the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. Whitfield also obtained prestigious externships, working for the Honorable Judge Chadd Mason in the Circuit Court of Washington and Madison Counties and Congressman Steve Womack in Arkansas’ 3rd Congressional District. Whitfield grew up in Marion, Arkansas and made his way to NWA after attending undergraduate at the University of Central Arkansas where he majored in International Trade Economics with a double minor in German and International Studies. While at UCA Whitfield accepted scholarships which allowed him to study abroad in Germany and Canada, he also worked as an intern for the Department of State at the United States Embassy to Greece in Athens.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Appeals & Appellate
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken
- Law Clerk in Drug Court
- Arkansas 4th Judicial District
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- J.D. / Law
- University of Central Arkansas
- B.A. / Economics
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Arkansas Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The NORML Legislative Council
- The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- - Current
- King Law Group, PLLC
- An officer patted me down and found marijuana, was that legal?!
21 August 2016
- When Can’t The Police Search Your Dorm Room in Arkansas?
28 November 2015
- May You Legally Tell A Police Officer “Fuck You!” In Arkansas?!
16 November 2015
- Arkansas Minor in Possession of Alcohol Charge – Defenses and Penalties
1 June 2015
- Resisting Arrest Defenses and Consequences in Arkansas
6 February 2015
- Beware of DAPA Related Immigration Scams!
26 January 2015
- Obstructing Governmental Operations in Arkansas
18 January 2015
- Just Because You’re Drunk and In Public Doesn’t Mean You’re Guilty of Public Intoxication
19 December 2014
- How do the inherent differences in people affect the accuracy of the breathalyzer.
4 December 2014