(219) 736-1420Tap to Call This Lawyer
Voyle GloverLake County Prosecutor's Office
- Personal Injury, Real Estate Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Voyle Glover has been a lawyer for over 30 years. He began his career as a trial lawyer in Federal Courts representing clients whose Civil Rights had been violated. Now, he does Wills & Trusts and other Estate planning, as well as Probate matters. He represents buyers and seller in real estate matters, including litigation, business law, personal injury and a variety of other legal issues.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Contract Attorney for Civil Forfeitures
- Lake County Prosecutor's Office
- Civil Forfeiture attorney for Lake County, Indiana representing the State of Indiana and various local police agencies
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Indiana State Bar  # 8527-45
Articles & Publications
Websites & Blogs
- Lake County Indiana Lawyer
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.