Vladimir TsirkinVladimir Tsirkin & Associates, P.A.
- Personal Injury, Intellectual Property, Patents ...
- Florida, New Jersey, New York, USPTO
Attorney Vladimir Tsirkin is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey, and U.S. Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, District of New Jersey and Southern District of Florida. He also is a registered patent attorney registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Attorney Vladimir Tsirkin received his Juris Doctor degree (JD) from Rutgers University School of Law, and a degree of Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from the Naval Engineering Institute. Prior to becoming a lawyer, VladimirI worked as a computer engineer for global financial companies Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Chase, and served as a Naval Officer for a number of years.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Out of respect to our existing clients, we do not offer free consultations, but we do offer almost free consultations for a fully refundable nominal fee of $25. If, after the consultation, you chose to retain our firm, we will apply the $25 fee to the total cost of our services. Russian and Spanish interpreters, if needed, are covered by this nominal $25 consultation fee. You’ve got nothing to lose. Click the button below to schedule your almost free consultation.
- New Jersey
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Patent and Trademark Attorney
- Spektor & Tsirkin, P.C.
- - Current
- I provide legal assistance in a wide variety of IP-related matters, such as patent filing and prosecution, trademark, copyright, and domain name registrations and transfers, technology licensing, and others. I help my clients to safeguard their business interests by enforcing their trademark and domain name rights, attending to their false advertising, unfair competition, trademark infringement and dilution matters, developing brand name strategies, and managing IP portfolios.
- Patent Agent/IP Extern
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Database administrator
- Goldman Sachs Group
- Database administrator
- JP Morgan Chase
- Naval Engineering Institute
- M.S. | Chemical Engineering
- Honors: Diploma with Honors
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- Activities: Vice president of the Intellectual Property Law Society IP extern at NJIT Lawyer at Rutgers Community Clinic
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Patents Abroad, Part 2
- Patents Abroad, Part 1
- Registered Patent Attorney
- Certified Database Engineer
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.