Free Consultation: (207) 282-1280Tap to Call This Lawyer
Virginia Lee Holt EsqHolt Family Law
- Business Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Practicing in Cumberland and York Counties since 1994.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Area
- Guardian ad litem
Half hour free initial consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Simple Estate Planning includes flat fees for Wills, Power of Attorneys and other documents
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Solo Practitioner
- Virginia Lee Holt, Esq.
- - Current
- University of Maine - School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Honors: Maine Audubon Summer Fellowship
- Activities: Environmental Law Society Student Affairs Committee
- Maine State Bar Association  # Bar # 007735
- Activities: CPJJ Section (past Secretary, Treasurer & Chairperson Family Law Section
- MEGALI Maine Guardian ad Litem Institute
- ACTIVE MEMBER
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.