- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Welcome to Joehl Law where you will find Strong, Compassionate Representation for Your Family Law Needs.
Virginia B. Joehl graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She completed psychological clinical work in family counseling and behavior modification. Afterwards, she pursued her law degree at the University of Baltimore.
Virginia is a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, Maryland State Bar Association, American Bar Association as well as a Master of the Bench with the Montgomery County Inn of Court. She is a lifelong resident of Maryland, a dedicated Terrapin and an active volunteer in her community where she has resided and raised her family for more than twenty years.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.