Virginia C. CornwellLaw Offices of Virginia C. Cornwell
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Virginia is an Ohio State Bar Associate Certified Family Relations Specialist, one of only about 100 in Ohio. She leads a responsive family law team that assists clients with family law matters such as child custody, divorce, military divorce, never married parent custody matters, child support, appeals, post decree modifications, annulments, dissolutions, legal separation, prenuptial agreements, civil protection orders, domestic violence issues, contempt, father's rights, mother's rights, grandparent rights, interstate family law, jurisdiction and venue, moving/ relocation, amicable divorce, no fault divorce, uncontested divorce, collaborative law, parental alienation, visitation and more. She is a Columbus Ohio Child Custody Attorney, Columbus Ohio Child Custody Lawyer, Columbus Ohio Family Law Attorney, Columbus Ohio Family Law Lawyer, Columbus Ohio Divorce Attorney, Columbus Ohio Divorce Lawyer, Columbus Ohio Grandparent Rights Attorney, and Columbus Ohio Grandparents Rights Lawyer.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Virginia C. Cornwell
- - Current
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- J.D. (1999)
- University of Alaska - Anchorage
- B.A. (1996) | Political Science
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.