Vincent Gallo

Vincent Gallo

Law Offices of Vincent J. Gallo
  • Real Estate Law, Construction Law
  • New Jersey, New York
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Premier Real Estate Attorney in Staten Island. We represent Purchasers and Sellers of houses, condominiums and co-ops throughout the Staten Island, Brooklyn, New Jersey, and the New York Metropolitan Area. We treat each deal with the same level of importance, attention, and urgency. Each stage of the transaction is carefully explained, and the client is personally guided through the process making the buying or selling experience smooth, clear, and enjoyable.

Practice Areas
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Construction Law
    Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Law Offices of Vincent J. Gallo
- Current
New York University School of Law
LL.M. | Taxation
New York University School of Law Logo
Pepperdine University
J.D. (1981) | Law
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
Pepperdine University Logo
Professional Associations
New Jersey State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New York State Bar  # 1806629
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Mortgage Rate Lock Extension Fees. Here we go again!
Vincent J. Gallo, Esq.
Chairman and Moderator: Mattone Institute: "From Contract through Closing"
St John's University School of Law
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
346 Questions Answered
Q. I am selling my moms house to my cousin. There is no mortgage and price agreed. Do I need a real estate lawyer?
A: Ask yourself, are you confident that you know how to fully complete the deal yourself wrh no mistakes?
Q. what happens when a piece of real estate was left to 6 adult siblings and only four have signed a document to sell it.
A: You need all six (6) owners to properly and completely sell the real estate, absent a court order, exacted through a partition action.
Q. A property listing in my area is for sale. I spoke with the Owner and he says he doesnt have a deed. Can he sell it?
A: A deed is the document that shows ownership of real estate.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Vincent J Gallo Law Offices
706 Forest Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
Telephone: (718) 273-1699
Fax: (718) 273-3101
Monday: 8 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Flexible appointments available after hours and weekends.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.