Vincent A. Colianni Sr.Partner at Colianni & Leonard LLC
- Personal Injury, Employment Law
Vincent A. Colianni came to the Virgin Islands in 1968 with the United States Department of Justice. He became the United States Attorney in 1969. In 1970 he became a partner in the St. Croix law firm of Isherwood and Colianni. Early in his career Mr. Colianni represented many major corporations in the Virgin Islands, including General Motors, Mitsubishi Motors, Alcoa, Shell Oil and International Harvester. Since 1985 his practice has focused on personal injury cases. In 2000 Mr. Colianni and his son formed the law firm of Colianni & Colianni, LLC. The firm specializes in plaintiff personal injury, employment, product liability and mass tort cases.
Mr. Colianni is a former President of the Virgin Islands Bar Association. He is also a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. He has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the Courts of the U.S. Virgin Islands, Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia. Mr. Colianni is a permanent Deacon in the Catholic Church.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Car Accidents
- Defective Products
- Slip and Falls
- Tourist Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Longshore and Harbor Workers' Injuries
- Mass Torts
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination & Harassment
Whether you are a resident of the territory or a person who has visited for vacation or work, we can help you understand your legal options and work with you to reach a positive outcome to your case. Contact us at 340-719-1766 to schedule a free consultation today.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Colianni & Colianni, LLC - Wexford, PA Office Location
- Colianni & Colianni LLC - Trial Lawyers in Virgin Islands
- What Should I Do if I Was Injured on a Boat in St. John?
May 14, 2020
- Tips for Driving on the Left Side of the Road in the U.S. Virgin Islands
April 30, 2020
- 4 Safety Tips for Tourists Traveling to the U.S. Virgin Islands
March 16, 2020
- Blog - Wexford, PA Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.