Vimal P Shah

Vimal P Shah

Call for free consultation. Get legal representation and protect your rights.
  • Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI
  • New Jersey
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
Practice Areas
  • Traffic Tickets
  • DUI & DWI
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Fordham University
J.D. | Law
Fordham University Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered

Q. I live in Colorado and am attempting to resolve outstanding NJ traffic tickets. Can you help, or must I be present?
A: HI It depends if there is an outstanding warrant in your name for the unpaid tickets, are they in the same municipal court. This can be easily researched and I can give you a free consultation on how to proceed.
Q. I have 14 year old tickets in Burlington county N.J. unlicense diver and driving while suspended.
A: Contact a attorney to resolve this matter. These are serious tickets.
Q. In the year 2000 I was parked in kmart. When i came out of the store I received a parking ticket for parking in a
A: Yes I agree with the answer pay it off.
Q. I have 3 moving violations in the last 3 years which is causing problems, is there any way I can get rid of one?
A: Did you pay any of those ? Did you resolve any of those. To reduce points take a defensive driver course.
Q. I got a DWI in NJ in 1998. I paid all the fines and did everything required.
A: If you remember which county you completed the 16 hour counseling contact the IDRC in that county, they will have a record for the same. You should be able to procure it. Contact a New Jersey Attorney to request the records. I have done this for clients.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
160 Weigands Lane
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Telephone: (973) 619-9051