Victoria R. Luman
- Employment Law, Entertainment & Sports Law
Victoria Luman is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group with emphasis in employment law, employment defense, and ERISA litigation defense. Ms. Luman earned her J.D., High Honors, from the University of Utah S. J. Quinney College of Law in 2016.
During law school, Ms. Luman was a Note and Comment Editor of the Utah Law Review and a research assistant for Assistant Dean Lincoln Davies. She also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable J. Frederic Voros, Jr. of the Utah Court of Appeals, Chief Justice Matthew B. Durrant of the Utah Supreme Court, and The Honorable Robert J. Shelby of the U.S. Federal District Court.
Before joining Parr Brown, Ms. Luman served as a judicial clerk for The Honorable J. Frederic Voros, Jr. of the Utah Court of Appeals, and a judicial clerk for The Honorable John A. Pearce of the Utah Supreme Court.
Prior to law school, Ms. Luman received a B.S. in Psychology, cum laude, and a B.S. in Human Development & Family Studies with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education, cum laude from the University of Utah, in 2013.
In her free time, Victoria enjoys spending time hiking, biking, camping, and backcountry skiing with her husband and their two dogs.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Commercial Litigation Services
- ERISA Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Honors: High Honors, CALI Awards, Outstanding Achievement
- University of Utah
- B.S. | Psychology, Human Development & Family Studies
- Honors: cum laude
- Utah State Bar  # 16092
- Utah Bar Journal
- Articles Editor
- Junior Achievement of Utah
- Young Executives Board Member; Classroom Volunteer
- The Children’s Center
- Development Committee Member
- KEUR 90.1
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee Member
- KUER 90.1
- KUER 60th Anniversary Committee Member
- Best Friends Animal Society
- Pet Adoption Center Volunteer
- Victoria R. Luman- Parr Brown Gee & Loveless
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.