Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawgsearch
At the Maydanik Law Firm, we serve consumers in Santa Clara, San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Cruz and San Benito counties in Northern California by providing affordable bankruptcy help.
- Free Consultation
Visit www.lawyervictoria.com and click on Cost & Fees for the up to date information.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Maydanik Law Firm
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | General Law
- Honors: Dean's List, Cali Award for Excellence
- University of California - San Diego
- B.S. (2000) | Biochemistry & Cell Biology
- Honors: Regents Scholarship, Awards for research activities
- Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Chapter 7 Vs Chapter 13 Bankruptcy - What Is the Difference?
- Medical Care and Bankruptcy - How Does One Affect the Other?
- Can You Keep Your Home If You File Bankruptcy?
- On Transfers, Sales, and Donations of Money or Property Before Filing Bankruptcy
Websites & Blogs
- San Jose Affordable Bankruptcy at Maydanik Law Firm
- Bankruptcy attorney tips
- Scam artists are targeting people who have trouble paying their bills
9 March 2016
- Disabled clients in bankruptcy
5 October 2015
- Do you have to explain to the court your reasons for filing bankruptcy?
17 June 2015
- How to improve credit after bankruptcy
3 December 2014
- Bankruptcy horror stories (Part 2): Bankruptcy can be a disaster if…
10 September 2014
- Bankruptcy horror stories (Part 1): Bankruptcy can be a disaster if…
22 July 2014
- Does the court monitor or dictate your expenses in bankruptcy?
4 June 2014
- Court’s filing fees for bankruptcy cases due to increase on June 1st, 2014
20 April 2014
- What can you do about wage garnishment?
13 April 2014
Contact & Map