Victor Gerald Grafe IIIHere to help you do things right, reduce risks, and solve legal problems.
- Business Law, Trademarks, Employment Law ...
After learning the craft in a leading Santa Fe commercial firm, I started Victor Grafe Law Firm to do two things:
1) Help business owners and ministry leaders manage the legal aspects of their enterprise wisely.
I can help untangle bad situations, or give counsel early in the development of an important project or an emerging problem. As a business lawyer, I help you position yourself strategically, avoid preventable legal disasters down the road, and, most importantly, carry on your mission with integrity.
2) Get justice for businesses or individuals wronged in the business world.
I have had the opportunity to be part of legal teams defending some of the world's most prominent companies, assisting local business owners to assert their rights in court, and pursuing justice for individuals who were cheated.
I approach everything I do with a commitment to diligence, creative problem solving, and adherence to both biblical and professional standards of ethics and honesty.
If you are looking for a bulldog to extract what is not yours in a war of attrition, I am not your guy. But if you need straightforward legal answers based on thorough research, well-crafted contracts and documents, or tactics to handle legal challenges that are practical in your unique context, you might give me a call.
I am a graduate of the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, magna cum laude, and Texas Tech University, summa cum laude.
I'm also a homeschool dad, church musician, and assistant in the men's ministry at First Assembly, Bernalillo.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Employment Law
- Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Consumer Law
- Intellectual Property
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- State Bar of New Mexico  # 151611
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.