Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
The firm accepts all forms of payment, cash, check and credit cards
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Georgia
- ID Number: 780960
- Mediator and Arbitrator
- Mediaton Services
- Licensed as a Mediator and Arbitrator by the Office of Dispute Resolution of Georgia. Mediated court appointment and private mediation cases. Worked in the practice areas of family law and general contract law. Initially 80/20 general practice/mediation services. Currently 90% mediation services and 10% uncontested divorce cases.
- Lead Attorney Mediator
- Mediation Works of Vinings
- Ms Wiggins is a seasoned attorney who has practiced in the areas of family law, child custody and has served as a Guardian ad litem in several jurisdictions in Georgia. In 2009, she because a licensed mediator and arbiter with the Georgia Office of Dispute resolution. She has successfully mediated complex divorce cases involving child custody, support and equitable distribution of marital assets, 401K, and QDROs.
- Managing Attorney
- The Law Office of Vickie Y. Wiggins LLC
- Operated a solo practice in the areas of family law and family immigration from 2003 until 2009.
- Deville, Mulholin and Voyles Law Firm
- Worked as an associate in family law researching legal issues for senior attorneys. Actively involved in the initiation of new cases which included the preparation of the complaint or answer for divorce clients, discovery and pre-trial motions. Represented clients at preliminary hearings and during court ordered mediations. Second chair for divorce trials and custody hearings. Lead counsel for contempt hearing or settlement conferences.
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Worked in the Office of Legal Affairs for GIT as a junior attorney where my responsibilities included (1) contract preparation and review (2) immigration policy, procedure and processing (3) litigation preparation, discovery and depositions.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- (1993) Juris Doctorate of Law
- Georgia Association of Women Attorneys
- - Current
- - Current
Contact & Map