- Employment Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Administrative Proceedings Before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Nevada Equal Rights Commission, and Other State Agencies
- Harassment and Discrimination Litigation
- Litigation and Trial Work
- Pre-Litigation Counseling on Employment Matters
- Private Arbitration of Employment Disputes
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Ms. Arechederra Hall is licensed to practice before all state and federal courts in Arizona and Nevada, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court.
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Boalt Hall School of Law
- University of California at Berkeley
- University of Arizona
- Activities: Arizona State Bar
- Activities: Nevada State BarMs. Arechederra Hall is a member of the American Bar Association, the Hispanic National Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the State Bar of Arizona, the State Bar of Nevada, and the Latino Bar Association of Southern Nevada.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map