Vaughan de Kirby is a 1981 Cum Laude graduate of Thomas Jefferson School of Law and is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court. He is a licensed attorney in the District of Columbia and the states of California, Texas and Maryland. Vaughan is an attorney, writer, educator and speaker whose goal is to empower his readers and clients with the information they need to make the best legal decisions for themselves and their families.
Vaughan is the author of numerous books, including The Car Accident Survival GuideâA Guide to Justice for Accident Victims, Child Safety In the Car and On the RoadâA Parentâs Guide, Justice For The BicyclistâBike Injury Survival Guide and The Investorâs Path to a Green Card. Vaughan has also served as an adjunct professor of law at Empire College of Law in Santa Rosa, California.
- Immigration Law
- Eb-5 Green Card Visas
- Free Consultation
- Chinese: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mandarin: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Vaughan de Kirby
- - Current
- Adjunct Professor
- Empire College of Law
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. / Law
- California State University - Northridge
- B.A. / Communication
- Voted #1 in Client Service
- Sing Tao Newspaper
- Golden Crown
- World Journal Newspaper
- California State Bar # 98953
- - Current
- Great Legal Marketing Conference
- Consumer Education Marketing
- GLM Mastermind Conference
- Investment Immigration Practice China
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Special Report Answers Your H-1 Employment Visa Questions
- H-1 Employment Visa Questions
- The Student and Parent Green Card Guide
- F-1 Student Visa Special Report
- United States Immigration for the Arts -- The Artist's Path to Living, Working and Performing in the United States
- United States Immigration for the Arts
- Complete Guide To The EB-5 Green Card: Critical Knowledge For Investors Who Want To Make The Best Decisions For Themselves And Their Families
- Complete Guide To The EB-5 Green Card
- Eb-5 Green Card Visa Information
- Immigration Law Blog
- Documentation Spanning 15 Years Required for U.S. Visa?
16 June 2017
- What the EB-5 Immigrant Visa Program Extension Means to Your Family and You
3 January 2017
- Q&A on Basic Legal Terms
7 April 2016
- Can Foreign Nationals Buy Real Estate in the United States?
2 March 2016
- Where Should I Start?
12 November 2015
- Common Issues That Should Not Negatively Affect Your EB-5 Application
12 August 2015
- You Are Considering EB-5: What Should I Do First?
3 August 2015
- EB-5 Program Raised $3.58 Billion for the USA And More In FY 2013
3 June 2015
- Find The Investment Path That Is Right for YOU.
6 April 2015