Valerie grew up in a military family, moving around to various duty stations until her father retired to Augusta GA. She graduated high school from The Academy of Richmond County in Augusta GA then attended Radiography School at University Hospital in Augusta. She worked 40 hour weekends as an x-ray tech while attending Augusta College and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration in 1989. She has lived in Columbus GA since 1990 and commuted to Atlanta for law school where she obtained her Juris Doctor from John Marshall Law School in 1994. Valerie has been in private practice since 1994 and continues to show her love of the legal profession by representing her clients with passion and excellent legal representation.
Valerie is an active member of Cornerstone Baptist church in Ellerslie GA. She enjoys underwater photography, traveling and spending time with her family.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
We meet with clients for no fee to evaluate their need for bankruptcy. Stop the stress! Give us a call and schedule your appointment with Mrs. Long.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Valerie Long, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Valerie has spent her legal career assisting clients with financial planning and debt relief as well as family law and estate planning.
- Augusta State University
- B.B.A. (1989) | Business Administration and Finance
- State Bar of Georgia  # 457485