Trista W. McConnell serves as an Associate at Rich, Intelisano & Katz, LLP, with a focus on commercial and construction litigation.
Mrs. McConnell earned her Juris Doctor cum laude from Brooklyn Law School, where she was a Richardson Scholar. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree summa cum laude in Political Science from John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Mrs. McConnell is a member of the Bar of the State of New York, and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. Mrs. McConnell is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York and is on the Board of Lydia Johnson Dance.
Mrs. McConnell's representative cases include Ferrara Bros. Building Materials Corp. v. FMC Construction, LLC, 138 A.D.3d 685, 30 N.Y.S.3d 157 (2nd Dept. 2016), and Highrise Hoisting & Scaffolding, Inc. v. Ibex Development & Construction Co., LLC, 2012 WL 6162225 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 2012).
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Rich, Intelisano & Katz, LLP
- - Current
- Brooklyn Law School
- Honors: cum laude
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Honors: summa cum laude
- New York State Bar
- New York City Bar Association
- Trista L. Watson's Website Profile
- Rich, Intelisano & Katz Website
- New York Commercial and Construction Lawyer Blog
- When Is an Arbitration Award Final?
25 June 2020
- Due Process at Risk in Arbitration Proceedings
16 June 2020
- NYCHA Construction Contracts Are Traps For The Unwary
21 May 2020