Travis Robert HollifieldExperienced & Dedicated Orlando Area Employment Law Attorney.
- Employment Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Intellectual Property
Attorney Travis R. Hollifield is a Florida native who grew up in Orange County and attended Winter Park High School. After graduating from the University of Central Florida with a Journalism degree, Mr. Hollifield attended Nova Southeastern University Law School in Fort Lauderdale. Mr. Hollifield founded Hollifield Legal Centre to serve and promote the interests of all working women in Florida. Mr. Hollifield focuses on women’s workplace legal needs including litigation of sexual harassment, pregnancy discrimination, wage theft, retaliation and FMLA claims. He also litigates intellectual property claims including copyright, trademark, and patent disputes.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Intellectual Property
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1996)
- Honors: Clarence Darrow Trial Advocacy Competition, 1996 Book Award - Trial Advocacy, 1996
- Florida State Bar  # 94420
- - Current
- Hollifield Legal Centre Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.