Travis Miller is a Senior Associate Attorney at Stange Law Firm, PC. He is based out of the Columbia, Missouri office in Boone County. Mr. Miller represents clients in solely family law matters, including, divorce, legal separation, child custody, child support, paternity, and other domestic relations matters. Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Free 30-minute consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Associate Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- J.D. (2002) | Law
- Park University
- B.A. (1995) | Business Administration
- Honors: cum laude
- Columbia Family Law Blog
- Is My Prenuptial Contract Enforceable in Columbia, MO?
10 November 2020
- How to Approach Divorce Mediation in Columbia, MO
14 October 2020
- I Can’t Afford Child Support Anymore. What Can I Do?
9 September 2020