Free Consultation: (918) 587-7377Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tracy Tiernan

Tracy Tiernan

Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Criminal Defense All In One Place
  • Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
  • Oklahoma
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Get a seasoned Trial Attorney to represent you in your time of need. I have been representing Oklahomans for more than 30 years who have been arrested for misdemeanor and serious felony Criminal charges or hurt in Car Wrecks, Semi Trucking Collisions or Workers' Compensation (or on the job) Injuries.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    DUI & DWI
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Juvenile Law
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Workers' Compensation
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
10th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of Tulsa College of Law
J.D. (1990)
University of Tulsa College of Law Logo
Southern Methodist University
B.A. (1987) | Political Science
Southern Methodist University Logo
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
131 Questions Answered
Q. Can a bondsman tell you where you can live? Can they revoke your bond if you don't do what they say?
A: Many bondsmen/ women operate differently. They don’t have to take your case. If they feel uncomfortable or feel, there is a risk you might not show up to Court or you are a flight Risk.

Again, you need to contact the bondsman/ woman that you have to discuss any issues related to a change of address or why they feel they might desire to get off of a bond. The short answer is yes they can pretty much do what they want if they feel uneasy about the relationship.
Q. If a person pawns items they don't own, but retrieve items and return to owner w/o anyone knowing, can they be charged?
A: Interesting fact pattern for certain. The crime (False Declaration of Ownership) was completed when you signed the document alleging you have owned the property for a certain period of time. The fact that you retrieve it later and make everything right would certainly be an extenuating circumstance that, I would imagine, the government would need to take into consideration, hopefully at the outset before they approve or decline charges.

Keep your fingers crossed. If someone contacts you to ask you questions related to this, do not speak to them, immediately contact an attorney. Best of luck!
Q. I was never served a e.p.o. paper never arrested or questioned why do I have felony warrant now issued? From state
A: Emergency protective orders are not criminal charges, they are sort of “quasi criminal.” They are intended to keep certain parties apart from each other because of the alleged wrongdoing of one of them. As long as rules are followed once a decision is made on whether there is any merit to an emergency protective order, there is no problem of loss of liberty or incarceration or criminal conviction.

However, many emergency protective orders involve an allegation of criminal wrongdoing, which often times is undergoing a criminal investigation at the same time behind the protective order is making its way through the court.

We would need more information to give you a more confident answer, but you might check to make sure the warrant isn’t based on the filing of a criminal charge, felony or misdemeanor, based upon the same factual pattern alleged in the protective order itself.

You need to contact a criminal defense attorney to see if they can do a bit of investigating to figure out the source of the warrant.

Best of luck
... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
320 S Boston Ave #1130
Tulsa, OK 74103
Telephone: (918) 587-7377
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.