Massachusetts divorce mediator, Attorney Tracy Fischer has practiced Massachusetts Family Law since 1987 and has mediated divorces in Massachusetts since 1990.
Tracy's BA Degree from Tulane University in Psychology and J.D. degree from Suffolk University School of Law provide her with the background to work with people who are in emotional crisis and to assist them in crafting legally binding divorce agreements. Tracy is a Certified Massachusetts Divorce Mediator and Board Member of the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation.
Tracy is a trained divorce mediator and has over 19 years of experience assisting couples in achieving an amicable resolution to an often expensive, stressful and emotional experience. Mediator Tracy Fischer provides answers to questions regarding divorce and guides couples through complex issues regarding the division of property, emotional issues of co-parenting arrangements, and financial issues involving child support or alimony responsibilities.
Contact Massachusetts divorce mediator Tracy Fischer to schedule a confidential consultation.
Attorney Tracy Fischer is a Boston Metro family and divorce mediator with offices in Danvers and Newton, Massachusetts. She provides mediation and family law services to individuals and families throughout the Boston Metro region including Andover, Beverly, Boxford, Burlington, Danvers, Gloucester, Marblehead, Newton, Needham, Peabody, Salem, Tewksbury, Topsfield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston and Wilmington, Massachusetts.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
30 minute confidential consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Amex
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Tracy Fischer Mediation
- What Happens If My Partner Wants To Get Divorced And I Don’t?
16 September 2019
- What Happens If My Spouse Does Not Adhere To The Mediation Agreement?
9 September 2019
- Am I Required To Use A Lawyer If I Use You As A Mediator?
2 September 2019
- Are You Experienced With High Net Worth Clients?
26 August 2019
- Does It Help To Work With An Attorney During The Mediation Process?
16 August 2019
- How Can I Be Sure That All Finances Are Disclosed?
9 August 2019
- Can I Speak With You Privately or Do You Always Meet With The Couple Together?
2 August 2019
- What Is Your Level Of Experience In Mediation?
23 July 2019
- The Financial Statement Is Complicated & Overwhelming Do I Really Need To Fill It Out?
16 July 2019