Tony O'Dell has 20 years of experience helping his clients navigate through some of the toughest times in their lives. He has handled multi-million dollar cases involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, nursing home neglect and abuse, insurance bad faith and trucking accidents.
Tony prides himself on providing diligent and aggressive representation to his clients, while ensuring that he is responsive to their needs and questions. Many clients continue to call him well after their cases are resolved, seeking advice or just to stay in touch. It is for this reason that many of Tonyâs clients and former clients refer their friends and family to him for help. In addition, because of his reputation and experience, other attorneys routinely refer to Tony cases that are too complicated or expensive for them to handle on their own.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Contingent Fees
- West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Virginia Mesothelioma Attorney
- West Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Best Nursing Homes in West Virginia 2017
27 September 2017
- Best Hospitals in West Virginia 2016-2017
22 September 2017
- Symptoms of Rabies After a Dog Bite
18 September 2017
- How to Avoid Dog Bites
13 September 2017
- How Much Is a Traumatic Brain Injury Worth?
8 September 2017
- What Is Brain Injury Rehabilitation?
4 September 2017
- Can You Get Disability for a Brain Injury?
1 September 2017
- Do I Have to Pay Taxes on an Injury Settlement?
28 July 2017
- Who Is Liable for a Parking Lot Accident?
24 July 2017