Tony O'Dell has 20 years of experience helping his clients navigate through some of the toughest times in their lives. He has handled multi-million dollar cases involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, nursing home neglect and abuse, insurance bad faith and trucking accidents.
Tony prides himself on providing diligent and aggressive representation to his clients, while ensuring that he is responsive to their needs and questions. Many clients continue to call him well after their cases are resolved, seeking advice or just to stay in touch. It is for this reason that many of Tonyâs clients and former clients refer their friends and family to him for help. In addition, because of his reputation and experience, other attorneys routinely refer to Tony cases that are too complicated or expensive for them to handle on their own.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Car Accidents
- Contingent Fees
- West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Virginia Mesothelioma Attorney
- West Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Roundup: What You Should Know About Its Link to Cancer
29 April 2019
- Are Trucks Allowed to Drive in the Left Lane?
21 April 2019
- What is Logo Liability in Commercial Truck Accidents?
15 April 2019
- Does Car Insurance Follow the Car or the Driver?
29 March 2019
- Can You Sue an Insurance Company for Denying a Claim?
26 March 2019
- What Is a Contingency Fee?
22 March 2019
- How to Find a Personal Injury Lawyer
18 March 2019
- Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer
13 March 2019
- How to Negotiate a Settlement With an Insurance Claims Adjuster
8 March 2019