Tom Bemenderfer joined Parr Richey Frandsen Patterson Kruse LLP as an Associate in 2018, concentrating his practice in litigation, including commercial litigation, business disputes, and policyholder and insurance recovery. He graduated from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May 2018. During his time in law school, he clerked for two law firms, including Parr Richey.
Prior to attending law school, Tom graduated with honors from the University of Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Studies. He also studied as an undergraduate at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Tom is admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana and the Federal District Court for both the Northern District of Indiana and the Southern District of Indiana.
- Business Law
- Insurance Claims
- Commercial Litigation
- Federal District Court for the Northern and Southern District of Indiana
- English: Spoken, Written
- Parr Richey Frandsen Patterson Kruse LLP
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- University of Chicago
- B.A. | Public Policy Studies
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Tom Bemenderfer's Website Profile
- Parr Richey Frandsen Patterson Kruse LLP Website
- Indiana Business Lawyer Blog
- Municipal/Utility Law – Graham v Brownsburg (May 21, 2019)
12 August 2019
- We’ll Have What They’re Having: The Potential Impact of Tennessee Wine on Indiana Utility Law
9 July 2019
- Seventh Circuit Holds Title VII Retaliation Plaintiffs To A High Bar, Requiring Retaliation To Be “The” But-For Cause Rather Than “A” But-For Cause
1 July 2019
- Is Obesity A Protected “Disability” Under The ADA? The Seventh Circuit Says “Maybe.”
24 June 2019
- SEA 460 (Indiana Broadband Development – 2019)
10 June 2019
- County of Butler v. CenturyLink Communications, LLC
16 May 2019
- Crow Wing Coop. Power & Light v. Great River Energy, 2019 Minn. App. Unpub. LEXIS 16 (Ct. App. Minn. Jan. 7, 2019)
22 April 2019
- THE DOOR SHOP, INC. V. ALCORN COUNTY ELECTRIC POWER ASSOCIATION
28 March 2019
- Duke Energy Indiana, LLC v. Town of Avon, Indiana
7 March 2019
- Indiana Injury Lawyer Blog
- What Is the Summary Judgement Stage in Indiana Personal Injury Cases?
14 August 2019
- Federal Circuit Court Overseeing Indiana Addresses Expert Witness Requirements
6 August 2019
- How Does Indiana’s Equine Immunity Statute Work and When Does It Apply?
24 July 2019
- Indiana Court Discusses Admissibility of Expert Witness’s Disciplinary History in Recent Auto Accident Case
12 July 2019
- Can an Indiana Slip-and-Fall Plaintiff Recover Even if the Hazard that Caused Their Injury Was Open and Obvious?
4 July 2019
- Indiana Court Discusses the Indiana Product Liability Act as It Pertains to Manufacturers of Component Parts
26 June 2019
- Are Waivers of Liability Enforceable in Indiana Courts?
19 June 2019
- Attention Indiana Parents: Fisher-Price Recalls Popular Infant Sleeper
11 June 2019
- Indiana Car Accidents Caused by Poorly Designed or Maintained Roads
3 June 2019