With more than 25 years of experience, Todd is an exceptional trial attorney dedicated to representing the victims of medical malpractice, defective medical products and other complex personal injury matters.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 8th Circuit
- Washington University School of Law
- Missouri Super Lawyer
- The Missouri Bar  # 37460
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6222533
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- My Client Will Die
9 July 2019
- Court Rejects Mizzou’s Motion to Dismiss Biojoint Suit
11 September 2018
- Did A Medical Professional Fail To Do
Something They Should Have Done?
20 December 2017
- Q. Mom went to her dr multiple times in 2016.Told her she was diabetic.Later xr’d her back said it’s a mess.
- A: It is impossible to tell from the information you've given. The X-ray of her back--did it reveal that breast cancer had spread to her back? Was that when the breast cancer was first diagnosed? Were there indications consistent with breast cancer before then?
- Q. Can an esthetician in Missouri under the supervision of a M.D or D.O. perform esthetic injections?
- A: I have never specifically researched the issue, but given the limits of typical esthetician training, I seriously doubt it. If one has performed injections on you, it may be malpractice on the part of the esthetician and the supervising physician. Whether it is a viable malpractice case may depend on the extent of your injury, if any.
- Q. can you sue for doctor not knowing patient has a tongue tie? When patient has severe feeding issues?
- A: The question is whether this has caused some permanent damage to your son. If not, if the damage was restricted to the 5 weeks, then this is unlikely to be a viable medical malpractice case.