Upon graduation from law school and having passed the Massachusetts Bar Examination in 1995, Attorney Beauregard joined the law firm of Palma Law Offices, P.C., in Lowell, Massachusetts. Attorney Beauregard opened his own practice in Lowell, Massachusetts in 2006, whose main office is located at 25 Central Street in Lowell, MA 01852. Since 2006, the firm has grown to meet the increased demand for experienced and ethical legal representation, with offices in Nashua, NH, North Andover, MA and Boston, MA. Attorney Beauregard is licensed to practice in all Massachusetts state courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and the United States Federal Court of Appeals sitting in the First Circuit.
Todd D. Beauregard, Esquire earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Honors Studies in Public Administration and Political Science from the University of Maine in 1992, graduating with Highest Distinction from the University of Maine. Todd then achieved his Juris Doctorate from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, MA in 1995 graduating cum laude.
Attorney Beauregard has 17 years solid experience as a trial lawyer. Prior to graduating from Suffolk University Law School, he was a Supreme Judicial Court Certified 3:03 Student Practitioner, working in the South Boston and West Roxbury District Court prosecuting criminal matters. Since graduating law school, Attorney Beauregard's practice has experienced rapid growth by litigating thousands of cases over the past 17 years. Attorney Beauregard's reputation in the legal community is among the most highly respected based on his continued ability to achieve his client's most highly desired results.
Attorney Beauregard is a long-standing supporter of many local and civic organizations. Attorney Beauregard is a member in good standing with the Massachusetts and American Bar Associations, the Family Law section of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys. The Massachusetts Probate and Family Court call upon attorney Beauregard to act as a Special Master and real estate Master.
- Family Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Immigration Law
- Civil Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- New Hampshire
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office Of Todd D. Beauregard, PC
- University of Maine - University of Southern Maine
- Honors: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Honors Studies in Public Administration and Political Science
- Suffolk University Law School
- Law Office of Todd D. Beauregard
- Veterans Day Celebrations in Massachusetts - Lowell MA
10 November 2015
- Halloween Safety For Trick or Treaters in Massachusetts _ Lowell MA
22 October 2015
- Summer Vacation Safety Tips in Massachusetts - How to Avoid Personal Injury From Fireworks
6 July 2015
- Thanksgiving Traveling Safely Tips in Massachusetts - Avoid a Car Accident
18 November 2014
- Did You Know Filing Bankruptcy Can Actually Increase Your Credit Score?
11 March 2014
- 5 Scariest Product Recalls - Injury Lawyers Massachusetts
17 January 2014
- Marriage, Relationships and Divorce - Divorce Lawyer, M
22 October 2013
- What is a Contested Divorce? Family Lawyer Lowell MA
19 March 2013
- What is Divorce Mediaton? - Divorce Laws Lowell MA
14 March 2013
Lowell Workers Compensation Lawyers in MA | Massachusetts Work Injury AttorneyLaw Offices of Todd D. Beauregard | Divorce Lawyer Lowell MA & Nashua NH, North Andover & Boston MA
Visit Us At: http://toddbeauregardlaw.com. When you need legal guidance you can trust, call The Law Office of Todd D. Beauregard, PC at 978-275-1919. We have 5 skilled attorneys for areas...