Car Accident Attorney, Personal Injury Attorney, Wrongful Death Lawyer. Ms. Willis has received the following prestigious awards: nominated National Trial Lawyers as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer; selected as a “10 Best” Client Satisfaction Award, from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys; nominated as a “Ten Best Female Lawyers” in Florida, by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys; selected as “10 Best Florida Lawyers” by the American Institute of Legal Counsel; selected as a Number One Personal Injury, Car Accident & Wrongful Death Attorney By Orlando Style Magazine, based on client and other attorney ratings; selected as one of the “Three Best Rated” Orlando Accident Attorneys based on handpicked selection; achieved a “superb” perfect “10.0” AVVO rating as an auto accident attorney; named one of Orlando’s “Ten Best” personal injury attorneys by Thumbtack rating system. Highly personalized personal injury representation from a former big firm defense attorney & law professor. Primarily handle car & truck accidents, wrongful death, and slip & fall. Also medical malpractice & products liability. Ms. Willis regularly co-counsels with other law firms when outside her expertise, never at any additional cost to her clients. She will put together your dream legal team. Good luck finding a better Orlando personal injury lawyer!
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
First consultation by telephone, and only to determine whether the person has a valid case. Free consults not available if person not interested in hiring an attorney.
- Contingent Fees
- Florida State Bar # 00988832
- Personal Injury Attorney Orlando
- Orlando Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Fatal Car or Truck Accident: Surprising Facts About Value
22 February 2017
- Shooting Death & Premises Liability Lawsuits: Can You Recover?
21 February 2017
- Probate Versus Wrongful Death Lawsuit: What Is The Difference?
21 February 2017
- How Fatal Car Accident Cases Might Differ From Probate
29 March 2016
- Must An Autopsy Be Performed To Maintain A Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
4 September 2013
- Orlando Wrongful Death Attorney On Admissibility Of Spousal Intent To Divorce, Remarriage, Or Intent To Remarry
3 April 2013
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Rights Of Surviving Spouses
1 April 2013
- Orlando Swimming Pool Accident Attorney
31 March 2013
- You Play An Important (Critical) Role In The Success Of Your Case
27 March 2013
Learn more: injuryattorneyflorida.com Orlando Florida Personal Injury, Auto Accident & Wrongful Death Attorney Tina Willis Discussing the practical and actual deadlines in accident and injury cases. This includes the statute of...4 Most Important Days In Any Personal Injury Case
Learn more about how to increase your personal injury case value: injuryattorneyflorida.com Have you ever wondered what will happen during your personal injury case? What are the most important events? How...