Free Consultation: (561) 939-8042Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tina El Fadel

Tina El Fadel

K/S Attorneys at Law
  • Business Law, Employment Law, Arbitration & Mediation...
  • Florida, New Jersey
Rate This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Tina is one of the most intelligent lawyers I know who analyzes the law extremely well and fights zealously for her clients.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Ms. El Fadel is a senior associate with KS Attorneys at law and currently heads up our Firm’s business development, business structuring, business funding and commercial civil trial departments. As such, Ms. El Fadel is experienced in most all areas of commercial business development, commercial civil trial and appellate representation and is licensed to practice in the Federal and State Courts of Florida and the State Courts of New Jersey. Ms. El Fadel’s educational accolades range from graduating summa cum laude from the Shepard Board Law School at Nova Southeastern University to serving as the past Notes and Comments Editor for the Nova Law Review, to serving as the Chairperson for Problem Research and Development committee for the law schools moot court program. Upon entering into the practice of law with our Firm, Ms. El Fadel quickly distinguished herself as a respected and tenacious trial advocate for our clients and most recently is noted for overturning a local government ordinance through her thorough and effective constitutional law representation of one of our Firm’s clients.

Accordingly, Ms. El Fadel’s primary focuses of practice are business representation, complex commercial trial, mediation and arbitration, corporate finance and structuring, corporate funding and banking, finance, corporate disputes, employment discrimination, real property litigation and insurance disputes, medical office operations, policies and organization, medical collections and insurance billing disputes, medical PIP claims and litigation, foreclosure defense and pre-bankruptcy planning as asset structuring, family law, divorce and pre and post estate litigation.

Ms. El Fadel is licensed to practice law in the States of Florida and New Jersey in addition to being a licensed attorney to practice before the Federal Courts of the Middle and Southern District Courts in Florida.

Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Employment Law
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Construction Law
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
    No obligation free consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
18 Questions Answered

Q. I am thirteen and I’d like to know when I can start working . I am in Florida
A: You can start working at 14 in Florida--outside of school hours, and there are limited amount of hours you can legally work at 14.
Q. Attorney who employed me asked me to marry him and exposed himself to me. What can I do?
A: Call the police and report him and you can also contact the Florida Bar and report his inappropriate behavior.
Q. How long is a signed non compete valid for?
A: Nobody would be able to answer this question without seeing the non-compete. The length of the non-compete should be included in the non-compete contract.
Q. I'm being sued for unpaid overtime wages, liquidated damages and attorneys' fees. I own a convenience store in Florida
A: If you were served with a lawsuit it is very important that you hire an attorney as soon as possible as you have to respond to the lawsuit within 20 days or risk having a default entered against you and your Company. Gather all the time cards and information you have on the employee suing you and provide the same to the attorney of your choice. Our firm handles these matters and offer no obligation free consultations if you would like to further discuss this matter.
Q. Practice area question:
A: This is a crime and you should report it to the police. Florida is a two person consent state, it is a felony for someone to record another without their consent. Further, yes, this is an invasion of privacy as it was an electronic intrusion into a person's private quarters and possibly a public disclosure of private facts which a reasonable person would find offensive.
Q. Where does it state in Federal or FL law that homeowners are required to maintain pools in same manner they passed insp.
A: There is not enough information in this question to answer it fully. If you are renting a property, maintenance of the pool should be listed in you Lease with who is responsible for it. If you do not return the leased property in the same condition you received it, minus some wear and tear, your Landlord could make a claim on your deposit and possibly sue you for damages.
Q. I got served for a lawsuit about a car of mine that got repossed two years ago? What are the next steps I have to take?
A: The Summons you received will provide you with instructions on what are the next steps you should take. If this is a county court case ($5,000-$15,000) or circuit court case (above $15,000.00) you have to file a Response to the Complaint within 20 days and serve the same on the Plaintiff's attorney and file a copy of it with the Clerk of Court. If it is a small claims action (under $5,000.00) there should be a date for you to appear in Court--on said date you will attend a mediation to see if the matter can be settled--if not you will receive a trial date from the Judge.
Q. LandLord signed a letter to resolve lease and return SD as long as i'm out the house by the listed date. Is this legal
A: Depending on your lease, you may be liable for the entire lease if you move out without resolving the claim with your landlord. If there is an agreement for you to move out on a certain date and the LL to return your deposit on a date thereafter, yes it is legal, make sure it is in writing.
Q. What's the difference between sexual harassment and a giving a coworker a simple compliment?
A: Sexual harassment is unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors or other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature which interferes with an individual work performance which is so severe or pervasive to create a hostile work environment which negatively affects the term, condition or employment of the victim. A simple compliment, depending on the nature of that complaint, one time in the work place will most likely not rise to the level of sexual harassment. If you think your compliment would rise to the level of sexual harassment or at least inappropriate, best keep the compliment to yourself.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
K/S Attorneys at Law
4800 North Federal Highway Building B, Suite 103
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Telephone: (561) 939-8042