Timothy P. Beaupre
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Employment Law ...
- Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire
With over a decade of experience at one of New Hampshire’s premier plaintiff’s law firms representing workers against some of New England’s biggest employers, Tim has unique insights about how to maximize his client’s rights and recoveries in disputes with their employers.
Tim is dedicated to helping each of his clients through the uncertainty, anger and worry of hard times. Whether he is guiding someone through the maze of issues after a work injury, steering someone through the legal aspects of a sudden disability, or protecting an individual’s right to fair compensation after being wrongfully harmed, Tim always strives to bring justice and compassion to his work.
Tim practices law throughout much of northern New England, with licenses in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts, and he is authorized to practice law in all three states and their federal courts.
His commitment to integrity and zealous advocacy has earned the approval of both his clients and his peers. He is a recipient of the Super Lawyers “Rising Star” award for five consecutive years, from 2013 through 2017. He is a member and former chair of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the New Hampshire Bar Association, a member of the New Hampshire Association for Justice, and the Workers’ Injury Law and Advocacy Group.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New Hampshire
- Beaupre Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Shaheen & Gordon, PA
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2005)
- Boston College
- B.A. (2000)
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- - Current
- Beaupre Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.