I have a small practice centered on clients who know the value of individual service and competent legal counsel. I avoid the hype of mass marketing and focus my time and energy on clients looking for honest advice and assistance with their legal problems. The phone consultation is free because I want to make sure I am the right lawyer for your problem and want you to feel the same way.
My firm represents people accused of crimes, traffic offenses, felonies, misdemeanors, assaultive crimes, drug crimes and financial charges (embezzlement, theft, larceny, conversion, etc.). I have tried many cases to verdict and been successfully in securing acquittals and dismissal of charges prior to trial.
I also represent persons who hold state licenses such as lawyers, nurses, doctors, accountants, builders, etc when they are charged with violating the rules and ethics of their licensing board.
I have helped hundreds of applicants with obtaining their law licenses and having their licenses restored after suspension or revocation.
I help persons looking to obtain their drivers licenses after having lost it for too many points, multiple alcohol convictions, and fatal accidents.
I represent students and their families when threatened by expulsion or suspension for allegations of violations of school/institutional misconduct.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Education Law
- Legal Ethics
- Cannabis Law and Commerce
- Character and Fitness for Bar Admission
- Attorney and Professional Misconduct
- Free Consultation
The firm will provide phone consultation and meet with potential clients at its sole discretion
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Cards
- Eastern District of MI Fed. Ct.
- Western District of MI Fed Ct.
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Detroit College of Law (now MSU Coll. of Law)
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1988) | Political Philosophy
- Alumnus of the Year
- University of Detroit Jesuit High School
- I was humbled to be recognized by my alma mater for my contributions to the school and my professional work
- Michigan Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- I have received this designation annually since 2009. It is a peer-generated ranking for my work as a litigator and counselor.
- AV Rating (Highest Rating)
- Martindale Hubbell
- I have received this rating since 2007. It is a peer-generated rating based upon legal ability and ethical conduct of the attorney. The 'A' represents legal ability (top 5%) and the 'V' represents ethical standards (very high ethics).
- Michigan Model Criminal Jury Instructions with ICLE Commentary
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- 2018 Alumni of the Year Speech, UDJHS Alumni Senior Luncheon, Detroit Athletic Club, Detroit
- University of Detroit Jesuit High School 2018 Alumni Senior Luncheon
- Presented a short speech to the class of 2018 and accepted UDJHS's Alumni of the Year Award