Timothy D. EdstromBagley Law Firm, LLC Longmont, Colorado
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
Timothy Edstrom, J.D.,
Timothy Edstrom, senior associate of the Bagley Law Firm, LLC Longmont, Colorado and state resident for over 25 years is the top criminal defense attorney in Colorado. Being diligent and service-oriented, Timothy Edstrom has had success litigating some of the most high-profile civil rights cases in Colorado history, including the Michael DeHerrera and Juan Vasquez police brutality lawsuits. Furthermore, Timothy Edstrom has conducted approximately 60 jury trials for cases such as criminal defense for first degree murder and million dollar lawsuits. Additionally, he is experienced with workers’ compensation, immigration, Social Security, personal injury, business disputes, civil rights violations, sexual harassment, and security regulation.
Timothy Edstrom graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in political science and then went on to attend the University of Denver College of Law. Timothy Edstrom is fluent in Spanish, and spends his free time with his wife, Christina, and two small children. Call our office today for an initial consultation with Timothy Edstrom.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Workers' Compensation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
Depending on the case type, the Bagley Law Firm, LLC does accept contingency fees. Specifically, these cases are personal injury, automobile and motorcycle injury, and workers' compensation. Criminal cases are typically flat fee while family law cases are hourly.
- Senior Associate
- The Bagley Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Private Law Firms (various)
- University of Denver
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- B.A. (2002) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado State Bar  # 36954
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.