Timothy Carignan

Timothy Carignan

Carignan Law - The Lawyer for Everyone
  • Estate Planning, Family Law, Animal & Dog Law ...
  • Oklahoma, Tennessee
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

A veteran who has been there. My goal is to provide legal services within the reach of "regular people."

Practice Areas
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
    Animal & Dog Law
    Juvenile Law
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
Additional Practice Area
  • General Law
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • BlueJeans
  • Google Duo
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Oklahoma Bar Association
ID Number: 34507
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
ID Number: 036753
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Websites & Blogs
Website - The Lawyer For Everyone
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered
Q. I have 2 children born out of wedlock in south africa I am the mother
A: If you honestly believe that your ex is likely to abduct your child, you need to go to family court immediately. You can’t simply deny him the right to see his child, but you can’t risk the child’s safety, either. You need a court-approved visitation plan.
Q. What if the child’s mother is continuously breaking the legal agreement/paperwork?
A: She can get in trouble for denying you your court-approved visitation and for endangering the children, if she drinks and drives with them. You need to go to family court - preferably with an attorney- and present that evidence to the court. They will modify the order as they see fit.
Q. Is it res judicata if a petition for protective order is the same as one 3yrs before?
A: If the new protective order hearing was based on the same facts as the older hearing, and it had been heard before a judge (not dismissed or withdrawn), then a new hearing would be barred for res judicata. If there was a significant difference in facts (different charge, different date, etc.), then it's a whole new case to be heard on its own merits.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Carignan Law
PO Box 1433
Purcell, OK 73080
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.