Tiffany M. Ambrose
- Divorce, Family Law, Education Law
Tiffany is originally from Long Island, NY. She says she isn’t a baseball fan, but she is passionate about being a voice for those who need it most. No matter the challenging and sometimes confrontational nature of divorce and family cases, Tiffany is committed to protecting the best interests of the firm’s clients and their children. Clients appreciate her positive attitude and level-headed approach to resolving their cases. However, Tiffany is also experienced in and eminently capable of representing her clients inside the courtroom.
Upon graduation from law school, Tiffany practiced family law in Central Pennsylvania until relocating to Massachusetts. She served as a lawyer with the Massachusetts Committee for Public Counsel Services, Children and Family Law Division, where she focused on children requiring assistance and protection cases. Tiffany then worked at a private firm where she focused on landlord-tenant law matters and frequently appeared in courts throughout Massachusetts. We were pleased to add her to the Next Phase Legal team in early 2018.
Tiffany is a 2014 graduate of the Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University. While in law school, she was active in the Public Interest Law Fund and the Trial Advocacy Board. She participated in her law school’s Children’s Advocacy Clinic and the Family Law Clinic, where she was able to gain early hands-on experience. She received the Siegel AmeriCorps Education Award in 2012 and the CALI Award for highest section grade in Real Estate Negotiation and Drafting.
Tiffany obtained her Bachelor of Science from St. John’s University, Queens, NY, in 2011. She graduated summa cum laude, majoring in criminal justice and minoring in psychology.
Tiffany is a member of the Bar Association of Norfolk County and regularly attends advanced continuing education classes on divorce and family law issues. In 2018, she completed her mediation training.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Education Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 695340
- Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- St. John's University
- B.S. (2010) | Criminal Justice (major) and Psychology (minor)
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 695340
- Next Phase Legal and Dispute Resolution LLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.