- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Life Sciences and Medical Technology
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Rice University (TX)
- magna cum laude
- Columbia University School of Law
- Activities: Mr. Adolph is a member of the State Bar of Texas and was invited to serve on the Texas Bar Association Committee for Pro Bono Service to the Poor for a two-year term. He is a member of the Advisory Council for the University of Houston Intellectual Property and Information Law Institute. He is also a member of the Intellectual Property Owners Association and serves on the Patent Law Standing Committee.
- Activities: Mr. Adolph served as chair of the Houston Young Lawyer's Association Child Abuse and Adoption Committee for 17 years, and he was cited as committee chair of the year for more than ten years in a row. He represents Strake Jesuit College Preparatory and the Jesuit Volunteer Corps:South, and has in the past represented Covenant House and other charities.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map