Thomas PenkeThomas Penke, P.C., L.L.O.
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate
Someone once said that "the dinner table will look much different in 10 years" and this is very true. The problem is that many do not plan that far ahead. They are not prepared for change, and that change can bring with it great uncertainty and both financial and legal problems.
I provide legal services related to estate planning, probate, inheritance tax and elder law, which can help eliminate or mitigate many of the issues that arise from the "changing dinner table." With over 40 years of experience practicing in Douglas County, Nebraska, I am eager to support your family as you prepare for any changes the future may bring.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Thomas Penke, P.C., L.L.O.
- - Current
- Law practice based in Douglas County, Nebraska, focused on estate planning, probate, real estate and elder law.
- Randall School of Real Estate
- During my time at Randall School of Real Estate, I taught real estate law for those trying to get their real estate license.
- Metro Community College
- During my time at Metro Community College I taught real estate law and business law.
- Hamline University School of Law
- J.D. (1977)
- University of Nebraska - Omaha
- B.S. (1973) | Urban Studies/Real Estate
- Nebraska State Bar  # 15569
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.