Thomas Patrick Connellywinning is the objective.
- Family Law, Insurance Claims, Medical Malpractice ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Thomas P. Connelly, Jr. is an experienced trial attorney representing individual and corporate clients in civil and criminal litigation matters in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and social security disability claimants nationwide. Mr. Connelly's experience includes litigation of matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, employment and discrimination law, matrimonial law, medical malpractice, commercial cases, contracts, social security disability, workers compensation, complex litigation, including rico, qui tam, habeus corpus, and mandamus, probate and orphan’s court, bankruptcy, landlord-tenant, criminal and traffic defense, and prosecution of appeals through the highest state courts. Mr. Connelly has tried numerous cases to verdict. He is admitted in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the U.S. District Courts for the District of New Jersey and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
in all cases
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- Temple University
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Trial Advocacy, Brehon Society
- Georgetown University
- B.A. | Philosophy
- Honors: Ethics Award
- Activities: Naval ROTC, Knights of Columbus, Debate Club.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.