Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawgsearch
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University Of Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar # 14028020
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Lawyer's Guide to Collaboration
- Collaboration on the Go
26 November 2010
- Let's Meet Up in Washington, D.C.!
17 October 2010
- Project Management Tools on the Cheap
29 September 2010
- Teleconferencing Best Practices
26 September 2010
- 2009 Update Version of Our Collaboration Tools Book: Want to Review It?
5 September 2009
- Document Collaboration in Second Life
24 May 2009
- Editing Web Pages
1 March 2009
- Using Collaboration Tools to "Face the New Reality"
17 February 2009
- Free Podcast Interview on Collaboration Tools and Technologies
15 February 2009
- Inter Alia
- Introducing the Friday Tech Fix
8 April 2016
- Back to Blogging, and a Pivot
8 April 2016
- The iPad Pro vs. Windows Surface Pro 3: An Early Look
14 September 2015
- Do Lawyers Use Technology To Collaborate?
19 January 2015
- Are Technology Resolutions Important for Lawyers?
5 January 2015
- Review: Logitech Keys-to-Go Bluetooth Keyboard
1 December 2014
- iPads and “The Art of Being Solo”
26 June 2014
- Why are Passwords So Hard for Lawyers?
13 February 2014
- The Increasing Automation of Technology: A Good or Bad Thing?
5 February 2014
Contact & Map