T.J. represents cities, corporations, banks, developers, and landowners throughout Southern Idaho in a wide range of complex transactions, administrative proceedings, litigation, and appeals. He has assisted with some of the largest real estate developments in Idaho, was intimately involved with the Snake River Basin Adjudication, and has been heavily engaged in resolving monumental conflicts between surface and ground water users across the Snake River Plain. His experience includes commercial transactions, agriculture, water rights, the Clean Water Act, easements, road disputes, boundary disputes, eminent domain, mining, and energy.
T.J. approaches legal challenges with the goal of identifying cooperative solutions that can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively. This is bolstered by his ability to obtain judicial relief when necessary. He has argued cases before the Idaho Supreme Court, Idaho Department of Water Resources, Idaho Department of Lands, United States Environmental Protection Agency, and local government boards throughout eastern Idaho. The legal, historical, and practical insights gained from these experiences enable T.J. to provide clear and cost-effective solutions to the most difficult legal challenges that face our clients.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Environmental Law
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Racine Olson
- University of Idaho
- Idaho State University
- Thomas J. Budge's Website Profile
- Racine Olson Website
- Idaho Law Blog
- WHAT DOES A PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE DO?
19 June 2019
- GUARDIANSHIPS AND YOUR POWER OF ATTORNEY
7 June 2019
- ESTATE PLANNING LESSONS LEARNED FROM ARETHA FRANKLIN
23 May 2019
- AM I BOUND BY THE CONTRACT I SIGNED?
21 May 2019
- FAMILY FIGHTING TO MAKE END OF LIFE DECISION FOR JOHN SINGELTON
21 May 2019
- WHY YOU MIGHT WRITE SOMEONE OUT OF YOUR WILL
15 May 2019
- WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM THE RAPPER NIPSEY HUSSLE
10 May 2019
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A WILL IS CONTESTED?
5 May 2019
- THE THREE PURPOSES OF IDAHO PROBATE
30 April 2019