I have dedicated my entire legal career to being a criminal defense lawyer handling felony, misdemeanor, and federal criminal cases. You need an attorney like me on your side that will defend your freedom. Call for a free consultation with an experienced criminal lawyer whether you're in Hillsborough or Polk County. Free consultations in Lutz, Lakeland, and Tampa, Florida. Call now! http://www.FLCrimeDefense.com
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
Free Office and Phone Consultations. Jail Visits available.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable fees. Payment plans available. Cash accepted, call 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- New York
- Suny At Buffalo
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- West Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Lakeland Chamber of Commerce
- Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- New York State Bar # 2580983
- - Current
- Florida Bar
- - Current
- Thomas Grajek's Criminal Law Blog Feed
- Fines May End Up Blocking Many Florida Felons Looking to Vote
5 June 2019
- Florida’s Marijuana-Impaired Driving Issue
23 May 2019
- Florida Proposal Aims to Eliminate DUI Plea Deals
5 April 2019
- How Can The Florida “First Step” Act Reduce Jail Overcrowding?
11 March 2019
- Could Threats Lead To A Misdemeanor Or A Hate Crime?
11 February 2019
- Possession of Cannabis Oil: Still a Felony
15 January 2019
- Recently Passed Amendment Restores Voting Rights to Ex-Felons
26 November 2018
- Is Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” Law in Constitutional Crosshairs?
8 November 2018
- Is Florida’s Ban on Smoking Medical Marijuana Unconstitutional?
29 June 2018