- Family Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Regulatory and Legislative Support
- Health Care Transactions
- Health Care Reimbursement
- Health Care Government Investigations
- Health Care
- Fraud and Abuse
- Corporate Compliance Programs
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- District of Columbia
- State Supreme Court, Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Reed Smith
- George Washington University
- Muskingum College
- Activities: American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) - President & Chairman
- Activities: AHLA Health Law Fellow
- Activities: AHLA's Annual Program on "Long-Term Care and the Law" - Chairman and Program Moderator
- Activities: AHLA Educational Fund Committee
- Activities: AHLA’s Outstanding Service Award - Recipient
- Activities: Muskingum College - Trustee
- Activities: Recognized in Chambers USA 2008 as one of America's leading Health Care lawyers.
- Activities: Selected by his peers and the publishers of The Best Lawyers In America as one of the best Health Care Law lawyers in America in 2008. The Best Lawyers lists, representing 78 specialties in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., are compiled through an exhaustive peer-review survey in which thousands of the top lawyers in the United States confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
- Activities: Recognized in Chambers USA 2007 as one of America's leading Health Care lawyers.
- Activities: In 2007 and 2008, Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers named Tom a Super Lawyer for his Health Care practice. Super Lawyers identifies the top 5 percent of attorneys in each state, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics.
- Activities: Named to the 2007 "The Best Lawyers in America“ list as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Health Care Lawyers.
- Activities: Named to Nightingale's Healthcare News' Outstanding Fraud & Compliance Lawyers of 2006.
- Activities: Recognized for his health care law expertise by the Corporate Counsel's "Best Lawyers: Healthcare"; the National Law Journal’s "Who’s Who in Health Care Law"; The Best Lawyers in America, in every edition since its inception; and Washingtonian’s "Best Lawyers in Washington."
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map